Conveniently pay all your bills for free
Vancouver WA | Battle Ground WA
Clark County | Cowlitz County | Skamania County
Our Free Bill Pay service lets you pay your bills electronically, whenever and wherever you want, from your computer or mobile phone.
Bill Pay features several money and time saving benefits:
- Quickly add any bill with limited information
- Find stored payee information online to save you time each month
- Stop or change payments
- View previously paid bills and future bills scheduled
- Schedule recurring payments
- Using Popmoney, transfer funds to anyone with a mobile phone number or e-mail address*
- Using A2A Transfers, move money between your accounts and those at other financial institutions*
Same Day Bill Pay
Same Day Bill Pay is a convenient way to expedite payments to businesses, utilities, credit card companies, and other personal financial obligations.
- Allows you to schedule certain electronic payments and have them delivered on the same business day
- Helps you avoid late fees and costly service interruptions
- Costs only $9.95 per transaction
Account to Account Transfers
Move money anywhere you need, anytime you want!
- Enables you to transfer money electronically, in some cases as soon as the next business day, between your People's accounts and other financial institutions*
- Makes it simple to manage money between accounts at different financial institutions
- Helps avoid overdraft and late charges on any of your accounts
- Costs only $2.00 per outgoing transaction
- No charge from us for inbound transfers
Account to Account Transfers are easy, fast, paperless and secure.
* U.S.-based checking, savings, or money market accounts only.
Send, request and receive money the easy way
- Send money securely from your credit union account to just about anyone with an email or mobile number
- Request money easily from a person or a group, again all you need is their email or mobile numbers
- Money moves directly from your account to theirs, with no middle account to transfer in and out of.
- Costs only $0.50 per transaction
With Popmoney®, you eliminate the need to share private account information, as well as the hassle of making an ATM run or writing and mailing a check.
*There may be a fee associated with this service
Log in to Online Banking to access your Bill Pay account
100% Payment Guarantee
Because Free Bill Pay is so secure and reliable, we offer you a 100% Payment Guarantee. You will never pay a late fee or penalty for a properly scheduled payment. No questions asked. **
When signing up for Bill Pay you'll be asked to complete a secure enrollment process which includes providing certain information and confirming test deposits to your account. The steps in the process are detailed below.
- What information will I need?
For Online Banking, you will need your account number and Phone Banking personal identification number (PIN). Unless you have changed it, this PIN will be the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number (SSN). You will also be asked for an e-mail address. For Free Bill Pay, you just need to verify certain account information, such as account number, birth date and phone number, and select the account from which you wish to pay bills. For eStatements, you will be asked to provide the primary member’s first and last name, SSN, birth date and email address.
- What are the steps in the process?
Click on Register Now from the login page. First enter your account number and Phone Banking PIN. Next you will select a user name and password. The password must be a minimum of eight characters and include both letters and number. You will also be asked for an e-mail address. The next step is to select an image and phrase combination. You then register your computer with us and select three challenge questions, providing your personal answers. That's it. In just a few minutes you're ready to go!
Free Bill Pay
Once registered for Online Banking, login and click on the Bill Pay tab to begin the Bill Pay registration process. Once you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions, verified your account information, and selected the account you wish to use for paying your bill; you will be setup with an “unconfirmed account.” This will give you a limited ability to pay your bills. You will receive an e-mail indicating you have been sent two small test deposits and one withdrawal (the sum of the two deposits) in the account you added. Once you verify these transactions, your Bill Pay account will be fully functional.
This process begins by clicking on the eStatements tab after logging in to Home Banking. You will first need to enter account and personal information, indicate if you wish to receive an e-mail letting you know when eStatements are available, select an “anti-phishing phrase” and then you’re ready to go. You will now enjoy the safety and security of receiving your monthly statements and annual tax form electronically.
- How does PCCU use this information?
- Challenge questions: These questions are used to confirm your identity when you use a computer that is not registered.
- Image and phrase: Our display to you of your secure image and phrase ensures you are truly at the official People's Community Credit Union Online Banking Webpage.
- Registered computer: By recognizing your computer, People's Community Credit Union's Online Banking program is assured that the upcoming transactions are from the registered location.
- What is the login process?
Once you click on Desktop Login, you will be directed to the Online Banking webpage to enter your user name and click the log-in button. On the next page, an image and phrase will be displayed. If these are the ones you selected, you can safely enter your password. If you do not recognize them, this may not be the People's Community Credit Union site and you should not enter your Password. If this is not the computer you have previously registered, you will be asked a challenge question and whether this is a public or private computer. If you answer private, then that computer will now be registered in addition to any other computer you have used to login to Online Banking.