A PLOC is the perfect companion to your People’s checking account. When you sign up and are approved for a PLOC, you protect yourself against accidentally overdrawing your account. Rather than declining or returning your transaction because of insufficient funds, we’ll automatically advance you a small loan.
This helps you:
⦁ Avoid the embarrassment of returned checks and other charges to your account
⦁ Protect your credit record
⦁ Avoid overdraft fees
⦁ You can also use PLOC for emergencies, travel, education or other purchases you would like to finance. This is just one option available for financing these needs; we offer other personal loans, such as share-secured and debt consolidation. See what other options we offer.
There are no annual fees for a PLOC, nor any fee per withdrawal. Apply for a PLOC below today!
At People’s Community Federal Credit Union, you are not a number. Every member gets the same rate, regardless of credit score. If you are approved for a PLOC, you get the same great rate as everyone else
Ready to speak about Personal Loans?
Questions about your account or our services? Our Member Services team is standing by.
The Perks of Banking with People's
Manage your account on your terms! People’s offers convenient service that let you bank anywhere.
- Sign up for eStatements and receive your account statements by email.
- Online Banking – fast, easy, secure access to your account from anywhere.
- Mobile Banking – manage your money directly and make mobile check deposits from your phone using our app or text banking.
- Phone Banking – Live 24/7 Call Center
- Local: 360-695-5121
- Toll-Free: 1-800-252-6525
- Automated Phone Banking – convenient 24/7 account access
- Local: 360-695-7559
- Toll-Free: 1-877-TELLER0 (1-877-835-5370)
- Credit Card Online Access – 24/7 ability to make credit card payments and find other information on your card
- CardFree Cash℠ – No card? No problem. Get cash safely and instantly without using your debit card.
People’s Personal Line of Credit (PLOC) in Vancouver WA
Serving Greater Vancouver WA