Five Convenient Branches:
Hazel Dell | Battle Ground | Fisher’s Landing | Vancouver Waterfront | Ridgefield
Make paying with your favorite People’s debit and credit cards as easy as pulling out your Samsung device. People’s debit and credit cards are compatible with Samsung Pay™!
What is Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay makes every day purchases simple. It’s the mobile payment option that works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. You can also use Samsung Pay to checkout in apps and pay online without entering payment and contact information. Each transaction uses a specific number instead of your People’s debit or credit card number, so your transactions are secure and your information stays safe.
Benefits of Samsung Pay
- Samsung Pay is more than just your digital wallet.
- Samsung Pay works at 90 percent of payment terminals*
- Eliminates the need for merchants to store your card data
- Uses fingerprint and iris authentication, as available on your device
Get Started with Samsung Pay
- Open Samsung Pay and tap, “add debit or credit card”
- Scan your fingerprint or iris, and enter a PIN
- Take a picture of the front and back of your People’s card(s)
- Use Samsung Pay!
Using Samsung Pay
- Open Samsung Pay on your device
- Tap “pay” and select your card
- Hold your finger to the home key to verify your identity
- Hold the back of your phone up to the contactless card reader for a few seconds. When you hear the beep, your payment has been accepted!
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. *Samsung Pay works at 90 percent of payment terminals by using magnetic secure transmission (MST) and near- field communication (NFC) to transmit payment information.