Vancouver WA | Battle Ground WA
Clark County | Cowlitz County | Skamania County
Use your iPhone®, iPad®, and Apple Watch™ at hundreds of thousands of locations to conveniently make purchases without ever reaching for your wallet! Apple Pay™ is now available at People’s.
What is Apple Pay?Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology that lets cardholders make purchases in-store and within apps with just a touch. It combines identify theft breakthroughs such as Visa Token Service and Apple’s Touch ID™ to give users an easy, secure, and private way to pay with your People’s Visa Debit Card.
Benefits of Apple Pay
- Works on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- No need to take out your wallet
- It’s safe - your card details are never stored on your device or provided to the merchant
- Best of all, continue to enjoy all the rewards, benefits, and protection your People’s debit card already provides
Get Started with Apple PaySet up is simple. Here’s how to add your People’s Visa® debit card to Apple Pay.
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there follow the on-screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select, “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap, “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On iPad, go into settings, open, “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select, “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the on-screen instructions.