Five Convenient Branches:
Hazel Dell | Battle Ground | Fisher’s Landing | Vancouver Waterfront | Ridgefield
Use your iPhone®, iPad®, and Apple Watch™ at hundreds of thousands of locations to conveniently make purchases without ever reaching for your wallet! Apple Pay™ is now available at People’s.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology that lets cardholders make purchases in-store and within apps with just a touch. It combines identify theft breakthroughs such as Visa Token Service and Apple’s Touch ID™ to give users an easy, secure, and private way to pay with your People’s Visa Debit and Credit Cards.
Benefits of Apple Pay
- Works on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- No need to take out your wallet
- It’s safe - your card details are never stored on your device or provided to the merchant
- Best of all, continue to enjoy all the rewards, benefits, and protection your People’s debit and credit cards already provide
Get Started with Apple Pay
Set up is simple. Here’s how to add your People’s Visa® debit and credit cards to Apple Pay.
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there follow the on-screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select, “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap, “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On iPad, go into settings, open, “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select, “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Apple Pay When you’re ready to checkout, hold your iPhone or other Apple device in front of the contactless reader and unlock your phone with your fingerprint or passcode when prompted. A vibration and beep will let you know your purchase was successful. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores, and iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini3 and later within apps. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.