First Time Auto Buyer Program
For our younger members
Vancouver WA | Battle Ground WA
Clark County | Cowlitz County | Skamania County
Ready to buy your first car? We can help!
Our First-Time Auto Buyer Program is designed for the first-time car buyer between the ages of 18 and 25. You may have had difficulty obtaining a loan because of limited credit or no credit history at all. This loan will not only help you purchase your first vehicle, it also provides the opportunity for you to establish a positive credit history in the process.
- Loan amounts up to $10,000
- Terms up to 60 months
- Great loan rates
- 8.00% APR* if vehicle is 3-years or newer
- 9.00% APR* for vehicles greater than 3-years and 7-years or less
- Low Monthly Payments
- No Co-Maker Required
- Start establishing good credit
- Must be 18 -25 years old
- Minimum down payment of 10% of purchase price
- Minimum 12 months employment with present employer
- No credit required, however, no derogatory credit is allowed
- Proof of automobile insurance is required prior to funding
- Have not previously financed an auto in your name
- Must meet current debt-to-income ratio requirements
*APR = Annual percentage rate. PCCU checking account required. Subject to credit approval. No other offers or discounts apply.