Become a Member
It's easy to become a member of the People's family
Whether youâ€™re new to the area and need a financial institution you can trust, or youâ€™re looking for a way to keep your money local and work with a member-owned financial cooperative, People's is a great choice. Youâ€™ll find a wide variety of accounts for all your financial needsâ€”whether youâ€™re a savvy saver, a young family looking for a better auto loan rate, or opening your very first checking account.
Your membership at People's Community Federal Credit Union begins with your Carefree Savings account. Pay your $5 membership fee, and deposit $50 into your savings account, and you're a member! And if you open any other deposit account, then all you need is to maintain $5 in you Carefree Savings account.
|Who is eligible to join?|
If you live, work or worship in Clark, Cowlitz or Skamania counties, you are eligible to join the credit union and gain all benefits of membership.Family members are eligible too! No matter where they live.
- Part of a not-for-profit financial cooperative where you're an owner, not a number
- Everyone gets the same rate on loans; includingÂ mortgages, auto loans andÂ lines of creditÂ
- Better dividend rates on deposit accounts and lower fees; Dividends are paid to members, not shareholders
- Free online, telephone and mobile banking, eStatements and Bill Pay
- Checking accounts with no monthly fee or minimum balance requirements
- Free ATM access at thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide*
- Federally insured accounts to at least $250,000
- Personalized, friendly service from our happy employees
*You will be charged a minimal transaction fee for using a non-People's ATM.
We're here to serve our members, not make profits for shareholders. Members, not shareholders, elect the volunteer board of directors.
You're treated like a valued member instead of just another customer.